1. All costumes and accessories on hire remain the property of House of Boing.
2. Our prices are exclusive and they are subject to the addition of post & packing charges - where applicable at this point House of Boing is exempt for VAT on all its goods.
3. All goods must be paid for prior to dispatch. Payment can be made using Credit or Debit Cards. You can also make payment by sending either a cheque, made payable to House of Boing, or by sending a postal order to cover the amount due. Overseas customers please contact us for further information.
4. A deposit is required for all costumes, this will not be debited from your account and will be destroyed when the costume is returned safely.
5. In the event of the costume being damaged or returned late, some or all of the deposit may be retained.
6. To ensure that we get your costume to you, please give us normally 5 to 6 days notice UK Standard delivery (please contact us for other delivery methods)
7. Hire period is normally 48 hours for the basic charge, we offer longer hire periods at reduced cost if required.
8. On an occasion when we are unable to fulfill your order request due to lack of available stock, mainly as a result of high demands, it is our company policy to try and source you an alternative product. Should we be in a position where this is necessary we will normally notify you first - before any product is dispatched or payment made, to gain agreement that this is an acceptable option to you.
9. Should you wish to cancel your order or receive a product and find you have cause to return - you should contact us within seven (7) working days of receipt, to identify this to us. Please note - you should contact us whithin this period either by Telephone, Email, Fax or in writing.